The Crest Hospitality Sales and Operations Teams oversee all day-to-day property operations with strong ownership engagement.
- Opportunity: Deliver exceptional service in uniquely designed properties that keep our guest engaged in our products while creating a following that takes them with us on our investment journey; as we expand domestically.
- Vision: A new wave in hospitality; guiding guests from their home away from home.
- Mission: Maintain our core roots and values while growing the organization with multi-branded hotels, resorts and catering facilities that pique guests interest with a desire to come back for more.
- Market Focus: Diversify our brand via look, feel and taste to satisfy the palate of the most discerning of guests to the “simply satisfied individuals.”
Crest Hospitality was founded in 2017 with the purchase of Danfords Hotel, Marina and Spa. Our primary property is nestled in the heart of historic Port Jefferson Village on the scenic Long Island Sound with 89 luxurious guest rooms and suites; equipped with opulent amenities and signature design elements. In 2018 the company expanded its catering platform with the lease ownership of The Waterview at the Port Jefferson Country Club. The newest addition to the collection is Water’s Edge; a modern gold coast property located in Centerport, Long Island.
- Company History: Crest Hospitality is a family owned business; proudly living and supporting the community that is serves.
- Markets and Products: Each uniquely different property appeals to a multitude of demographics.
- Ethical: Family owned, and operated business built on honest business practices to achieve desire results.
- Accountable and Fiscally Responsible: Weekly, Monthly and Quarter standardized reporting to yield year end results.
- Foresight and Insight: innovative, creative and forward-thinking teams focused on creative solutions.
- Environmentally Aware and Socially Responsible